Good luck AR :D

Cinema World@Instagram

Angel Ríos

• Certified Member
    • View Profile
Re: Pix
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2024, 01:45:54 PM »
I DID IT! I DID IT!

Damn, she is so beautiful in person. I can't describe the difference between photos and reality, but it is HUGE. She is so pretty, her face is so perfect and sweet.

And she is so kind with fans and so polite. Security guards told us she was very tired after 3 days signing autographs and attending events, that she would probably just get into her truck and go.   But NO, she kindly stopped and signed autographs and smiled to cameras.

Oh, and guess what? The first thing she told me (when she saw my Arwen Poker Card) was "Oh, What is this...?"

An hour after i realized this: That's exactly her first line in LotR trilogy.  :wub:  :wub:

My hands were shaking too much, that's why the pics are pretty bad.  :(.

But i don't care! I finally get to meet her! A big dream that come true. Liv is so wonderful.

VIDEO HERE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i41x2Z3Ohdpqnpw6xY_amPjL_rM1AU9O/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: October 21, 2024, 02:08:53 PM by Angel Ríos »

cmr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2024, 03:26:57 PM »
WOW - that's amazing, I'm so glad for you :beer: :shooter: :biggrin:

thanks for sharing!!

Angel Ríos

• Certified Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2024, 10:38:07 PM »
Taken from TikTok.  She had been walking in the streets of Morelia as any other civilian!

I returned to my city, but I will try to make my glorious return at the ending of the Festival and take as much Liv photos as I can.

Liv had been giving A LOT of autographs and selfies, she is very kind. Unfortunately most of that pictures had not been uploaded.